1/25/2005

Dr. Seymour McCrack, Politically Incorrect Gynocologist

Dear readers, I'm pleased to introduce a very special friend of mine to the blogosphere. He'll be visiting from time to time, imparting my blog with his wit and wisdom. I hope you find him as entertaining and informative as I do.

Here are actual, unedited quotes from the office of Dr. Seymour McCrack, the Politically Incorrect Gynocologist:

"Alright, darling. Kick those gunboats into the stirrups. I've got an eleven o'clock tee time."

"Well, we're all done. My nurse says I'm missing a couple of instruments. So tell the boyfriend to venture in slowly next time."

"I was examining this one broad. I won't say her name because it's confidential. Let's just say...open wider, darling; we're not in church... where was I? Oh yeah. Let's just say Kurt Cobain spent a lot of time in the same place I was working. Anyway, this dingy broad had so much crank in her system that my next patient experienced a contact high from my speculum."

There he is, ladies and gentlemen. Dr. Seymour McCrack, the Politically Incorrect Gynocologist. And yes, he accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

Come back next week when Dr. McCrack expounds on his favorite hobby: spelunking.

13 comments:

Julie said...

Have we had a bad break up w/ a woman before? LOL
I get the impression you may not like women too much, lol b/c men's genitilia is much easier to make fun of, you are missing a whole area of fun!

Molicious said...

What, no pink taco references?

You've Got What I Need... said...

I bet his hands are cold.

Rachel said...

LOL, good to know this doctor is "sharing his love" with patients everywhere.
Looking forward to more quotes.


P.S. p90 = pushups, sorry I never answered that question.

Lizabeth said...

Yeah, no pink taco references? Maybe in another episode.

Say, does the Doc. have any openings next week?

.M i k a l a h. said...

hahahaha! great post!!
no problem for the quote
u can sign up for quotes of the day at http://quoteland.com and a quote is emailed to you once a day..its pretty sweet. thats where i get mine
anyways
peace up A Town!

Useful Idiots said...

Spelunking eh? fitting. My brother once dated a girl that carried her diaphram in a pizza box.

citygurl said...

what exactly is SPELUNKING?

Toni said...

Cool! Looking forward to the good doctor's guest posts!

bullish1974 said...

i'm beginning to love dr mccrack.

Latigo Flint said...

Oh what I'd give for the honor of playing 18 holes with the esteemed Dr. McCrack. The span and depth of his wisdom must be awe inspiring indeed.

Jack Mercer said...

Wait everyone! Don't be fooled! Dr. McCrack is Bug's alter-ego! Well...it sounded good at the moment as far as conspiracy theories go...

Bloogers Byline said...

spelunker is a Gynogeologist, citygurl. he do the spelunking