2/03/2005

Dr. Seymour McCrack, part 2

And now, as promised, the second installment of quotes overheard at the office of Seymour McCrack, Politically Incorrect Gynocologist:

"Hey, what happens if I press this button?"

"Whoa, to hell with the probe. Nurse, get me my gas-powered weedwhacker. You know darlin, the 1970s are over."

"In my office, the term "five-finger discount" takes on a whole new meaning."

"You're pretty spacious. Have you considered renting this place out? I have another patient who converted hers into a lovely time-share."

"Wow. This box is so hot it could make gay men straight. Get it? Men-strate?"

"You know? I've lost three Rolexes since I took this job."

"This job does have its drawbacks. When the wife throws hers in front of me, I reflexively ask what insurance she has."

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Good to know Dr. McCrack is on the job.

Wyatt Junker said...

I think I have a problem with my dentist because he asks and does all these things. And I don't even have a cunt.

Latigo Flint said...

Knowing the good doctor McCrack is out there somewhere is reason enough to consider a sex change operation.

You've Got What I Need... said...

Sweet child o' mine! Did you say, "gay men-strate?" You get the 1st Prize Blue Ribbon at the Tri-State Pun-Off Competition.

You are a CONTENDA'!

sCruuw said...

I get really pissed when a guy doesn't shave down there!

Boy that pisses me off!

bullish1974 said...

do you happen to have the doctor's number? i want to meet him so badly.

Molicious said...

What, no jokes about the speculum resembling a duck? Quack Quack!

Rachel said...

Wife, I was wondering the same thing LOL

I thought for sure it was on its way

Lizabeth said...

I can't wait to read more. That Dr. McCrack is a stud. Do you suppose its the same weedwacker he uses on himself?

aughra said...

I think I saw this Dr. once.

Peach Flambée said...

Yeah, he's the one that keeps the speculum in the freezer.

sCruuw said...

Peach~ I think we all been to that freezer mad gyny!