2/16/2005

Georgie Michael Pudding Pie

A Reuters news story reported today that George Michael has said good-bye to the pop world.

I say it's about time. The pop world said good-bye to him in late 1989.

Says Michael, "I just thought it was very important to explain myself before I disappear,"

Well, George, I'm afraid you're a little late. We all watched you disappear over a decade ago. Twenty years ago, your career was glory. Now, it's just a glory hole.

Don't get me wrong, dear reader. I'm a huge George Michael fan. He's loaded with talent, writes great songs and gives a marvellous performance. Hell, I hope they name a wing of the bathhouse after him, or at least a bathroom stall.

13 comments:

nongirlfriend said...

What a tragedy.

Nettie said...

Wait. Didn't the pop world say goodbye to George Michael?

citygurl said...

george who???

aughra said...

When I text message my best friend her phone plays Father Figure.

I don't know what that means.

Anti-Blogger said...

oh...wow...and he didn't wake me up before he went went

Molicious said...

He's full of talent? I just thought he was full of man jizz.

Darlene said...

His career finally got so-low
he had to wake us up before he go-goed

Konservative Jay said...

I wonder if he's going to tour bathroom stales all across the country now.

Toni said...

My boyfriend said that the song "Freedom 90" was George's coming out message. And here I though it was just him describing his disenchantment with his record label. Silly me.

8ZERO8 said...

I nominate Ricky Martin as the Latino George Michael.

Jack Mercer said...

You don't like Careless Whisper, Bug?

Ari said...

And THIS is the man who said, "I won't let you down, I will not give you up"... TRAITOR!!!

Anyway I'll still sing his shit at karaoke.

Trading Book Stocks Futures said...

I am posting to raise awareness of the importance to have a well thought out positon concerning the state of American foreign policy in the ME. If you think we can move in a better direction, take a moment to contact your representative, or call the WH comment line. It doesn't take much of your time. Get involved and be a part of the solution. Futures Stocks Commodities Trading