2/10/2005

I'm finally a member of the mile-high club!

I'm proud to report I'm a member of the mile-high club. My personal initiation into the club is unusual. I actually did it while parachuting. I wasn't expecting anything to happen. This beautiful blonde drifted into to me during free-fall and asked me whether I wanted to make love before we touched the ground. I had 42 seconds to kill, so I figured, what the hell. So I air-humped this hot honey in mid-flight. It was the best I ever had, and not just because of the added thrill of hurling toward earth at 120 mph. I fell in love with this girl even as I fell to the ground. Having carefully disengaged my member, I pulled my rip cord and promised myself I'd propose to her once we finished our descent. We all landed. I located her parachute and ran to her. It wasn't long after she pulled of her goggles and helmet I discovered that she was a great-grandmother celebrating her 85th birthday by sky diving.

Them old broads sure know how to party.

19 comments:

Kilroy Trout said...

This typical of modern romance. First you're flying high but, as always, one must come back down to earth to gain perspective.

Toni said...

At least you gave her a good birthday present!

aughra said...

That was my Aunt Bev. I shit you not.

Nettie said...

At least she's blond, right?

You've Got What I Need... said...

"Them old broads sure know how to party."

Tru that.

Let's just hope that 3 months from now you don't get a call requesting that you make an honest woman of her.

The headline would read:
"Great-Grandmother Made Mother Again By Mile-High Butt!"

Ah, the miracle of birth!

Punkin said...

Hey, that's gross, and eBloggy's back up. :) Pull double duty, Ponti, please? :)

sCruuw said...

There is something to be said of Minute Men!

Lyvvie said...

You're in good company!

see this for Ben Farnklin's view of the older ladies.

http://personal.pitnet.net/primarysources/mistress.html

Lyvvie said...

Actually...this one is better...

http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/franklin/franklin.html

Belle aka Terry said...

*VISUAL* is not pretty....

Bookfraud said...

Reminds me of one of my favorite short stories of recent vintage, except they didn't have the sex.

Molicious said...

This is truly gross. Truly.

Is it bad that when I read this I instantly thought of Barbara Bush(the mother, not daughter)?

darthmoridin said...

under 40 seconds... was it good for her?

Lizabeth said...

Much better than mile high bangs!

~kimberly~ said...

So touching. My grandmother was just telling me about that. She said you were good, dont worry.

Veggie said...

And here I was all thinking this was a real post.... Bug a Boo you kill me!

Koonter said...

yo bug saw your comment on my sight (koonter) thought id visit the guy that likes to stun old friends.

ps i dont think the commenters got your post. either that or i have no fukin clue wut ur blog is about.

Kilroy Trout said...

I feel compelled to add the following repartee:

What goes up must come down.

There, now I'm completely done with this post and its unpleasant imagery.

Suzanne said...

And THIS is the image i'll be taking to bed with me? hmmmm. better read some more blogs! ha