2/08/2005

On C-Bombs

I'm happy to see the word "cunt" coming into style. "Cunt" has established a firm foundation in the Blogosphere (see Blog Ho) and is currently creeping its way into modern colloquial English. I'm certain you agree. Given these facts, it becomes incumbent on the cunt pioneers (namely, us bloggers) to publish and upkeep a lexicon deliniating the usage of "cunt" and its several conjugations.

This endeavor extends beyond the scope of a single blogger. I need your expertise. Please feel free to contribute your findings to the cunt lexicon. Happy researching.

Remember that "cunt" applies to women and men. After all, if men can be pussies, they can be cunts, too.

  • cunt
  • cuntlike
  • cuntitude
  • cuntdom
  • cuntificate, cuntificator, cuntificating, cuntificated
  • cuntality

Example: She's a consummate cunt. I despise her cuntlike rantings. Her cuntitude will never find boundary. She reigns supreme in her cuntdom. She uses her blog to cuntificate on various subjects. She's a cuntificator with an opinion on everything. I hold this degree of cuntality in contempt. Cunt!

20 comments:

Gil The Carnie said...

Cuntastic.
Example: Hey, did ya’ see Catwoman? Oh yeah, it was Cuntastic! (make “ppfffttt” noise with mouth)

Anonymous said...

I find this blog simply cuntrageous!!! It is cuntsiderably more offensive to my sense of decency than my cuntfuckingtwatsuckingtaintsmelling enemies!!!

Anonymous said...

Remember that cunt is really and acronym for Can't Understand Normal Thought....LOL! ;)
(Sharky from Ebloggy & LJ)

Lizabeth said...

Cuntriffic, I might have to drop the C-Bomb on my site sometime so I can feel like I fit in!

Useful Idiots said...

Up here in the True Nort we prefer twat. ...like in Twatry and Western music. Altho the other day at school when someone sat on Juniors lunch bag he said 'some tupid tunt twushed all my tookies'.

8ZERO8 said...

This post was cuntlicious.

Saucy Monk said...

don't forget "cunty", as in when someone is being cunty. "boy, you're being really cunty, you know know that?!!".

FreedomGirl said...

Cuntgratulstions on the cuntjagations!

nongirlfriend said...

I sincerely think you are my new hero.

kissonthemouth:coughdownoursleeves said...

This entry is highly offensive. Keep up the good work.

Wyatt Junker said...

Really, what is a cunt but a chilly draft in the anatomy's underbelly? Stitch the fucker shut. I prefer skulls.

poopie said...

can you say cunt on the internet?

Blog ho said...

i cun't decide which post of yours i like best, but it doesn't matter, you're the best cunt out there. riss is queen of cunt...she slings cunt around like michael-cunting-angelo.

Molicious said...

I still prefer coochie. Sounds cuter and less cuntly. Know what I'm sayin?

Latigo Flint said...

You are truly a linguist.... a cun-

well anyway, yeah, good job.

You've Got What I Need... said...

I've always enjoyed "cunti"-- as in, "That was a cunti thing to say."

It just hits the spot.

sCruuw said...

I say Hey Fuckercunt ~ covers all the bases

Sean said...

It's nice to see that you can be cunted on for a good read... to be cuntinued.

Bennet said...

cuntfuck, not part of this list?

Ari said...

Lotsa cunt use by the English... brilliant stuff.