3/14/2005

Lyndsay Englund, Guantanamo Bay

I don't get it. That enlisted girl, Lindsay England, is looking at 30 years in a federal prison for pointing at some prisoner's pecker.

What? For that book, "SEX," Madonna took pictures of legions of dudes bound up like farm animals and described their genitals with the eloquence of a John Keats poem, and all they gave her is another fuckin' Grammy. It doesn't seem fair to me.

If gesturing to a naked man's package is a crime, how the hell is Elton John breathing free air?

What's next, a federal raid at The Vagina Monolouges?

The only thing Lindsay England is guilty of is a bad haircut. I say let her go. She has a bright future ahead of her as a product model -- only instead of new cars, she'll have to smile and point to the new, 2005 Ramshaft Dildo.

I guess they're charging Englund with having sex with another soldier while on duty, too, which would explain the cigarette dangling from her mouth. Who hasn't fucked somebody while on the clock? I'd be looking at multiple life sentences based merely on that summer I worked at the arcade. I gave new meaning to the word "pinball." But I digress.

Anyway, I hope Lindsay England walks away from this incident (preferably without a leash).

13 comments:

Molicious said...

Unfortunately because of pressure the libs are putting on the military to punish her I don't think she's going to walk away from this. To make matters worse she has a baby now.

Blue944 said...

Tried to comment earlier...not working well. This goes along with a post I did on my other site about the reactionary country we live in. We seem to over react to so many things here. Here is the link if you want to read it.

http://blue944.blogspot.com/2005/03/stop-madness.html

Ari said...

Tell it, BB. I think she should be punished in some fashion, but 30 years is a definite crock o shit when murderers walk in 10.

Useful Idiots said...

Yep it is a crock. But taking pics of their exploits at that prison ? Come on ,that was Stooooooopid.

poopie said...

Really. Bad. Haircut. Over a quite empty head, evidently.

Lizabeth said...

I wonder how they figured out she had sex? THE BABY? I point at wieners all the time, should I be jailed? Then again I don't take pictures of it. Taking pictures was wrong, but how about the crimes those small-dicked prisoners did... much worse.

Mere Existence said...

Taking a picture of someone can steal their soul... I think that whoever took the picture should be tried. Supposedly, the only way to keep a person's soul in-tact is to point at his/her genitals... it was a good deed taken out of context.

citygurl said...

they need to blame someone...she's the lucky winner...I think it's ridiculous, but when the big boys are in control...well...

jadedprimadonna said...

I totally agree with ya, LBB! Thirty years is ridiculous for this!

jadedprimadonna said...

I totally agree with ya, LBB! Thirty years is ridiculous for this!

Peach Flambée said...

Martha Stewart got jail time, the Boys from Enron got none.

I wonder if there is some kind of anti-woman backlash going on to make up for the years that women got lighter sentences.

The court system has very little to do with justice or fairness. It's all about interpretation of the law, which is an ass.

Nettie said...

Why, LBB, are you actually showing concern for someone? Very impressive.

nongirlfriend said...

I agree with Peach. Why pick on us and let the brothers go free?