2/08/2011

LBB Manifesto

I read this blog called The Chronicles of a College Girl, authored by the charming and witty Penny Lane.  I'm not sure how I found her.  But I'm glad I did.  I hang on every word she writes.  Some blogs just have that quality.  I'm not sure what it is.  You know that quality -- where you click on it the minute you see it update.  Anyway, go check her out and start following her immediately.  It's great insight into college life for 20-something women.

And get this.  She's guest-hosting my post!  I've never done this before.  I'm so darned excited.  So read me  right here! 

14 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

You're so pushy. I'm going, I'm going...

Kelley said...

You know I'm on my way, LBB!

XLMIC said...

That was a great read, LBB. Thanks!

Penny Lane said...

have i told you lately that I love you ?

Shabbygal said...

Thanks for the insight. I will have to check her out! Traci

Not So Simply Single said...

Cool. Penny Lane...hmmmm mmm...and that name is cool too.

thoughtsappear said...

Nicely done! Please run for President. Can I be your Vice? Or at the very least your administrative assistant?

jennykate77 said...

I love finding blogs like that.

Seems as though she loves you back. :)

Heading over to read.

Heff said...

"Penny Lane " ???

Wasn't she a '70's rock band whore ?

Memphis Steve said...

I will have to go and check her out. It's always good to find great new blogs.

KittyCat said...

Awesome Ill check it out.thanks man

Becky said...

How's LBB doing? It has been a hot minute since I checked up on you. Blog has been revamped I see. Hope all is well.

Not So Simply Single said...

Did you get locked in the closet? Or did your wife tie you to the bed for punishment and left you there?

Where are you? Come on brother, give us some more new stuff to sink our teeth into?

Ashley said...

Yay!! She is definitely a great read, as are you too!