6/08/2011

WWKW

I've got some dues to pay.  So I'll have LAST week's WWKW questions and answers below.  But first let me participate in this week's WWKW Q&A:


  1. Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?
  2. What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
  3. We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!
  4. What’s your sign?  Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
  5. IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! (Its hot here, can't help it)
BONUS QUESTIONS if you dare..
            A.  Name the blog you credit for linking up with us today?
            B.  Suggest a question you want to see in future WWTK’s!

Answers:

1)  Quirky family situation:  My brother appears to be half black.  Dad's white.  Hmmm.
2)  Most stressful thing about blogging:  Word processing.  I hate formating stuff.
3)  Three most frequent sites:  Drudge Report, YouTube, Facebook.  PrematureEjaculatorsAnon.com was a close forth.  
4)  Sign:  Taurus.  And yes, it applies; most of what I say is bullcrap.
5)  Favorite ice cream:  Mint & Chip.  Nothing else compares.
A)  Blog link for WWKW:  IA, now and forever.  
B)  Future Question:  "If you were granted legal impunity and the Lord's forgiveness, which one person would you murder?"  

...And now for last week's WWKW:  

1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
4.) What's the last thing you broke?
5.) Finish this sentence.  I can't believe I used to ________.

Answers:

1)  Talent show:  My one great talent is being mediocre at everything I do.  So I could showcase my talent by doing just about anything.
2)  Likely to become famous:  Either my Snoop Bloggy Blog will propel me to stardom, or if that doesn't happen, I think I hold the world record for lifetime consumption of Diet Coke. 
3)  Question I'm tired of:  "Dude, are you sure you're heterosexual?"
4)  Last thing I broke:  The Fellowship of the Ring.  This pudgy midget gave me a gold ring to hold onto for him, but it didn't fit so I pawned it Sal's Pawn Shop for 150 bucks and a PlayStation 3.  Then this old man with a beard and a pointy hat started yelling at me.  Chill out, Merlin!
5)  I can't believe I used to... be a woman.  Wow, that surgery went about as well as I could have hoped.  Great job on the plumbing, Dr. Feldstein!

10 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

It's two. Two. Two Blogs in One!!

You joke so much I'm not sure what to believe... about your surgery or half brother or pawning Precious!

Impulsive Addict said...

Silly you! You linked up the wrong post but I fixed it for you!

Look at you! Doing 2 weeks worth?? We love you oh so much!

Black bro, huh? I think you're fibbing.

Drudge report? Hmmm. I bet you have some personal videos on YouTube don't you?

Awww...you gave me a shout-out. THANKS, YO!

Diet Coke with Captain? If so, we are BFF's forever!

Do you act gay? I can attest to the fact that you don't TALK gay. How does your wife feel about this? I mean, you did father a child right?

I thought I saw some scars on around your breast area on your last v-log. Being a previous woman makes perfect sense now.

Thanks for linking up, LBB. You never disappoint. =)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You are simply too hilarious. I actually spit out my water when I read the very last one. Brilliant. Kudos to your doctor on the nice work. ;)

Penny Lane said...

I hope being a man is working out for you

Rox said...

Snoop Bloggy Blog. Heh heh.

Did I ever tell you about my friend who calls it "Medium Ochre?"

Memphis Steve said...

Hey, you and I have the same one great talent!

JUST ME said...

MINT CHIP trumps all. You are so correct in that.

Mona said...

My favorite icecream is cheesecake icecream from B&R

in the 'last week wwkw" the last answer explains the third question!

Ok. Which half( side) of your brother is black?

Raven said...

hahaha LOVE your one question that you would ask. I'll tell you who I would kill, MICHAEL MOORE!

idiot.

Heather said...

I love the question you are tired of. I will have to tell my brother. He probably thinks he is the only straight man who gets asked that.
As far as the answer to B - Paris HIlton. Just because.