- Everyone seems to have a quirky family situation-- what is something unique about your family dynamic?
- What is the most stressful aspect to blogging (aside from the network going down)?
- We all end up on a blog at some point in our day, but name your top 3 favorite websites you flock to daily (non blog)!
- What’s your sign? Believe in it or not, does any part ring true to you?
- IceCream!! ICECREAM!! We all scream for icecream! Name your favorite flavor/brand! (Its hot here, can't help it)
I've got some dues to pay. So I'll have LAST week's WWKW questions and answers below. But first let me participate in this week's WWKW Q&A:
BONUS QUESTIONS if you dare..
A. Name the blog you credit for linking up with us today?
B. Suggest a question you want to see in future WWTK’s!
1) Quirky family situation: My brother appears to be half black. Dad's white. Hmmm.
2) Most stressful thing about blogging: Word processing. I hate formating stuff.
3) Three most frequent sites: Drudge Report, YouTube, Facebook. PrematureEjaculatorsAnon.com was a close forth.
4) Sign: Taurus. And yes, it applies; most of what I say is bullcrap.
5) Favorite ice cream: Mint & Chip. Nothing else compares.
A) Blog link for WWKW: IA, now and forever.
B) Future Question: "If you were granted legal impunity and the Lord's forgiveness, which one person would you murder?"
...And now for last week's WWKW:
1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
4.) What's the last thing you broke?5.) Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.
1) Talent show: My one great talent is being mediocre at everything I do. So I could showcase my talent by doing just about anything.
2) Likely to become famous: Either my Snoop Bloggy Blog will propel me to stardom, or if that doesn't happen, I think I hold the world record for lifetime consumption of Diet Coke.
3) Question I'm tired of: "Dude, are you sure you're heterosexual?"
4) Last thing I broke: The Fellowship of the Ring. This pudgy midget gave me a gold ring to hold onto for him, but it didn't fit so I pawned it Sal's Pawn Shop for 150 bucks and a PlayStation 3. Then this old man with a beard and a pointy hat started yelling at me. Chill out, Merlin!
5) I can't believe I used to... be a woman. Wow, that surgery went about as well as I could have hoped. Great job on the plumbing, Dr. Feldstein!