6/22/2011

WWKW

  1. What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
  2. What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
  3. How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
  4. Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it and what memory is it attached to?
  5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Worst pick-up line:  "Congratulations.  You've met my minimum standards for attractiveness, earning power and social status.  Let's go to my place."

Most/Least favorite days:  Fridays suck.  Mondays are sublime.  (I work weekends).  Loverboy claimed "Everybody's Working for the Weekend..."  I'm working for the weekend's end.  My favorite day of the week used to be Pizza Night -- when I was a kid.  Now that I'm a grown-up, every night is Pizza Night if I damn well please.  I often mitigate the psychological anguish of Fridays by making it Pizza Night.

How much sleep:  Eight-and-a-half.  Eight isn't enough.  That last thirty minutes have all the rejuvenating power packed inside.

Song that takes you back in time:  She's Tight, by Cheap Trick.  Man, oh man.  Does that song bring back memories.  Unfortunately the details exceed the boundaries of good taste and blogger sensibility.

Guilty Pleasure:  I have a few.  Sometimes I crank call PETA -- I pretend I'm calling a restaurant and ask whether they serve baby seal meat.  Other times I read the Finance Page of the newspaper in public and mockingly quip, "What?  I thought Obama was supposed to fix that!"  Or I'll watch C.S.I.-Whatever and try to guess which suspect the spunk belongs to.  Honestly, how many murder mysteries are solved by way of male ejaculate in real life?  TV forensic science is 90 percent spunk.  Go figure.  I don't suspect I'll ever murder somebody.  But should I someday yield to the temptation and croak some deserving a-hole, I'm not rubbing one out afterward.  That's just uncouth.  

17 comments:

allstarme said...

Do you really crank call PETA? Because that's awesome!

Ann said...

HA HA HA - love the pickup line! Saw your blog from WWKW and I am following now! Stop by sometime at annstersdomain.blogspot.com! Great answers!

Nadine Hightower said...

So is that the line you used or was used upon you??

Brittney said...

LOL that last answer cracked me up!! I guess im glad to know that most men dont get off on dead bodies

McKenzie said...

That pick-up line, ouch! Haha.

I wish every night were pizza night at my place, I love pizza!

Definitely not going to ask about the song choice, I feel I already know ☺

I'll agree with not rubbing one out after killing someone, or before then killing, you get the gist!

Impulsive Addict said...

Do you ever pull up to a fast food restaurant and place an order that would feed a small army and then drive away? Yeah, me either. But I like the PETA prank! And I'll be honest.....I've never watched a full episode of CSI-anything.

I'm glad you're not planning to rub one out should you ever commit murder. That's good to know.

VandyJ said...

My hubby claims his best sleep often happens after I wake him up the first time in the morning--often necessitating a second and maybe third wake up.

Penny Lane said...

Where CAN I get me some baby seal meat?
Yesterday I was in Trader Joes or as I like to call it the Hippie Mart and some guy asked one of the workers where they have coffee cups. He later explained he was cooking for hot cups. The employee got really mad and said nastily... "Uh, we don't sell styrofoam here"

Laurieanndutton said...

LOL Love the pickup line and I could eat pizza every night of the week. :)

XLMIC said...

Here I was thinking that watching my hair-tossing videos was one of your guilty pleasures :( This time it was in the 'swim/bike transition' when I whip off the sexy swimcap. But yeah, those PETA calls sound like a blast…next time my kids are bored, I'll suggest it to them :)

SQT said...

I actually admire your ability to sleep eight and a half hours. I've hit that stage (kind of like an old person *sob*) where I can't sleep more than six and a half hours most nights. Sometimes I can fall back to sleep and make it eight hours. I'm much more well rested on those days...

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Hiiiighlarious. :)

Making every night pizza night ruined my life once I moved out of my parents' house three years ago. My body hasn't recovered yet. Sigh.

And I really wish there was some way you could post your prank calls to PETA. I need a good laugh. :P

Screaming Sardine said...

I laughed out loud at your guilty pleasures! Too funny.

Now that pick up line is another thing entirely. He would've met my minimum standard for giving a guy a swift knee to the groin.

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

thoughtsappear said...

Hmmmm...What's the BEST pickup line ever?

heartinhand said...

Any post with a Loverboy reference has got to become an instant classic.

I did this last week and forgot to link you up. My badness.

Tamara Nicole said...

The fact that you prank call that is awesome!!! Baby seal meat? Hilarious!

Bonnie said...

That pickup line is both horrifying and hilarious. At least he was honest?
I think I love you. This was amazing. We might be the same person.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88